Sunday, October 09, 2005

A Love So....

Powerful that it carries you through anything, never lets you go, even if you've forgotten about it,so many times. A Love that never lets you down, never disappoints, never cheats on you, and will never leave you.If you're my friend, and you're reading this,then this is for you.If you don't know me, this is for you too.
I have lived 22 plus years on earth, and have enjoyed this love for so long, but have never told you about Him. About Jesus. Please don't turn off your PCs or log out of this page.If you already have a relationship with the Lord,that's great. If you don't know Him deeply, personally,please stay,hear me out.I never told anyone about Jesus when I was in school because I didn't want anyone to think I was a religious fanatic. But that's all irrelevant now.If I don't tell you today, I'm scared there's no more chance.Jesus is not a religion. With Him , it's a relationship, like with a parent, like with a best Friend. He's not a statue on the wall that we burn candles to, mutter incantations to or do rituals to.He is the one we run to in times of trouble, He's the one that gives us hugs when we need it the most, He's the one we cry to in the dark of night, when it seems that the whole world has turn it's back on us.He's the one who LOVES us when it seems that nobody does.He's the one who CARES so much he aches when you're depressed, and cries with you when you cry.
I have this with the Lord Jesus. Always had it.I don't know why, but these few nights it just hit me, that I'm being selfish like nothing, if I have something so REAL, but I'm keeping it to myself, because I'm scared of a stupid thing like what you think of me.Steph, Sin-lin, SuBing,and all the rest, I'm talking to you. I don't care anymore if you think I'm weird.I'm stark raving mad for all I care.
You guys are special to me, and I have this wonderful news, I can't keep it inside forever, I just have to share it because I love you guys.Jesus loves you ,always have.Always will. I know you're thinking,so what, christianity is just another religion. It's not a religion.Religion is where you go to a place of worship and find God. With Jesus, it's a relationship, God finds you. I repeat, God finds you.Searches for you, Knocking on your heart, asking to be let in.
I know sometimes in life I screw up, behave like garbage. Please don't reject what I have to say because of that.I'm not good at arguing theoretical stuff.I'm not good at defining concepts, explaining deep religious doctrines.All i say now is done in faith, and from experience.I've experienced a God who has never let me down, who is my Father and my best friend. He offers me so much security.
Some of you know the feeling of falling in love,( or imagining it). The euphoria, the flying feeling, Freedom. The feeling that "I can do anything now that my girlfriend/boyfriend is with me."
That's what I have with God. I understand some of you don't believe me, because God has always been somebody "high-up-there" that you can't touch.
He died for you,yes, for each of you, so that the He can touch you, and you can connect to Him.He died for you so that the "FAR UP THere" concept can be thrown away.
My hands are shaking right now. I'm not selling you a product. I won't be "sacked" from the arms of God if I don't meet a "quota".I'm not pressuring you.It's not about that.I love you. That's why I'm telling you this. Even if you think all this is crap, I'll still be your friend, still love you, and still want to meet up with you when we're both free.
He is real. I'm not imagining stuff up.And this is not an emotional burst type of thing. Please call or e-mail me if you wanna talk more.I'll always have ears.

No comments: