Sunday, October 16, 2005

The 2 posts

I had written two posts for this blog in the past week, written them down on paper.But they were both not suitable to print.
The first post I wrote was called "definitions". It's a list people's bad habits.People I have met throughout my life, who have hurt me most deeply. There's definitions of
'Greed', "Impertinance", "Stupidity" , all that sort of thing.Written on a night when I was feeling particularly vengeful and grudgeful,which is bad.

The second post-on-paper is called "Conversations with Emma".About this talk I had with my friend Emma( love life guru and romance extraodinaire) about some personal stuff.She gave me some useful advice(from experience):

1)If you liked someone for forever,but he/she still doesn't know you exist, don't try to forget him/her.Don't run.You'll suffer.Just remain friends.Never run.(Which is what I've always been doing).Running physically okay, but not heart-wise.

2)One day the fella you've liked for forever will notice you( when she said this I sniggered because it'll never happen to me)

3)Stop holding on out of habit.Start opening up to other people.


That's all I'm revealing.The details are on paper,in a file, in a cupboard, in my room, in my apartment, in Serdang, in Selangor,blah,blah,yada,yada.

I'm happy when I think of the miracles He gave me.Like last last Saturday. I was sent by my faculty to listen to a postgraduate scholarship briefing.It was in KL,Jlan Sultan Ismail.After the briefing, at 4.00pm, I asked the abang who was fetching us(me & my fellow fac. representatives) whether he was going to pass Jln Kuchai Lama, that's where my church is. Service suppose to start at 6pm.I know that if I went back all the way to campus, and drove to church, I'll be late.The abang thought a while, and said sorry,no.The miracle is this, as the driver was taking the Sungai Besi road back to campus, he found it extremely jammed. So he took a detour into......Jalan Kuchai Lama.Hahaha!
So I took the chance to ask whether he could drive me to church.He said okay willingly, and there I was, driven to the doorstep.Not a coincidence.Definitely divine.Anyway, my friend Dayah who was in the NAZA KIA with me made me promise to call her if anything happened once I left the car.The NAZA KIA was so cool.It's new.The Faculty just bought it.Me and my friends were poking around when we borded, testing buttons, pulling down armrests.Even the plastic wraps were still on.If only I had so much money.....


Next story..Yesterday was waiting for the bus to church with Flo, Jasmine Ng and Jasonlim, who was reading a paper.He pointed out that this facewash company was having a contest where people sent their pictures in, and if you were gorgeous enough your pix was printed.And they gave you RM100 prize money.It was call the gorgeous face contest or something like that.
So unfair.I said to Flo.Giving money to someone just for being pretty.That's so unfair.What about fat ugly people like me.
Flo shrugged and said, the world loves beauty, and it is indeed unfair.That will never change.
So what about fat ugly people like me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,
hey, u noe what? advertisements are meant for 'pretty' ppl i agree but do u think everyone who looks at ur face posted everywer will actually 'appreciate' u? then i think u r wrong, i would rather be as who i am than being pasted all over the universe. so be thankful that there are ppl near u that appreciate u for who u are and not for how u look like and of coz first and foremost learn to love urself. if u think u r ugly and fat then y arent u doing anyth about it?? i am not pretty i noe, but i make sure i am pretty everyday that makes me feel better rather than sitting and being sad about it. sorry if i hurt ur feelings. peace:)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Appa here ah. Joseph Raj.

Saw this particular blog. First and foremost been hectic for me to meet up with you. So sorry ya.

The next thing, who is this fella that you like???

Third, to me, you are NOT UGLY. The heck with the world's standards. Beauty is not skin deep.
"Michelle is fearfully and wonderfully made" - Psalms 103:12

Lotsa luv-appa and amma.