Sunday, August 08, 2004

Wisdon(part 2)


P7110, originally uploaded by michelle_upm.

The problems of last week have gradually cleared up.This week however,is a new batch of problems.Currently,I'm sitting here at home and all my friend have gone hom for the mid semester break,but I have to stay to complete 2 assignments.So much for the holiday.Last wednesday,I developed this dreadful food poisoning,(complete with vomiting and fever),of which I'm still feeling a bit of its effects even today.Yesterday,went to visit my friends Doreen and Mel(a.k.a. Dong and Duh)who stay in this really beautiful apartment in Taman Universiti Indah ,Seri Kembangan.The place was relly clean and nice.The walkway is nicknamed'Bintang Walk'.That's how nice it is.Very unlike the dirty ,blackish,moss covered,water marked buildings we students are used to.
There's some activities in church this weekend so I'm not completely bored.A band called FORM is performing(from NZ).As I'm writing this,lovely smells are coming from the kitchen because my room mate is cooking lunch.
Did I mention all my housemates are cooking freaks?Since semester started I've eaten only about 50% of my meals outside.Nevertheless,their food is amazing,espcially this thing called tomatoes fried with egg.Did I also mention that Chun Sen's lobster gave birth 3 days ago?
Note: this week's shout out goes to Mel and Doreen for fabulous soup out of a packet and for their hospitality.

1 comment:

weeliem said...

heya! wee liem here. jsut dropped by. good to see u getting along pretty well:) i'm just a few km away. i go to serdanf to yum cha once in awhile:P might bump into u someday. premila is in IMU , also a stone's throw.......ok...not that near, but still near away,
God bless!