Saturday, June 07, 2008

Free to Fall in Love

Hah..I know what you're thinking..no, it's nothing like that.( Time out, here's where the post really starts)..

Hello all friends, Romans and Countrymen suffering from the sudden fuel price hike. It's summer everywhere else in the world, but here , it's the rainy season. Must buy an umbrella.Soon.
I love the current weather. Unpredictable and yet, soothing.

All of us, we've messed up and regretted our actions before. This week itself, happens several times:

1) When Wei Xin came by our place to get some stuff from Yune (Welcome to Jalan Perlak 6,Yune), thought I'd ask some guitar question(how do you do pull-offs and hammering? Ans: He doesn't know). I let my ugly side rear its head when he corrected me and snapped "Hey, I'm a trained classical pianist, you know, I'm not that stupid".
Mistake.
Because he was right. My 2 guitars were out of tune.With each other and with the real pitch.(Ehh..!? I just tuned it 3 weeks ago)
*Embarassingly runs up to computer's virtual tuner to tune both Ibanez and Furu*

Confirmation that my ears aren't good at all. Plus I need to eat more humble pie.Or else, how to learn?
*Practice ,practice*
Anyway, I really enjoyed the(very) short guitar jamming session, bro.

2) Was at dinner with the family yesterday(Nyonya food, yea I'm in Melaka typing this), and mum said " You took Dad's guitar, and never inform us also. Your brother had to check and tell me"
Mistake.*Must inform*
I just realized that Ibanez is a victim of kidnapping. Only that I didn't ask for ransom money.
Maybe I should've, given that petrol prices are up.

3) There's this internet troll on YUI's new summer song on Youtube, and I informed the other members at YL, wanting to get rid of him.
Mistake*Don't feed the troll*
My post really unleashed a lot of anger.*guilty*But,Finally, everyone calmed down and agreed that we should just ignore him.Good.Well met.
Attention sucker.Still can't believe that there are these type of ppl in the world.


All of the things in life we regret, big, small, insignificant to others, we must continue to stand up, and get on with life.
*In lower 6 Beta, I was last in class, for final exam, and was pushed to 6 Gamma*
Continue to believe,
*Some friends think that anime promotes immorality and is crap*
Be free to fall in love with the things you love.(Cambodia, Fungi, the smell of detergent on freshly laundered clothes)
Have courage to be yourself
*You and your Yui again, hmh(cynical smirk)*
What is life, if you're not unique?

Currently listening to: "Passion" by Hikki
Currently struggling with: "Snowflight" by Andrew York

1 comment:

Flo Flo said...

I havent visited for a while...must say it's nice to meet another side of Mich...the side who loves anime, guitars and...Yui?

The more exciting than the already exciting side of you.

Cheers to a beautiful life for a beautiful WOMAN of GOD :D