Sunday, February 12, 2006

Shake Me Up Jesus(Part 2)

More piccies:
Image hosting by Photobucket
A picture of someone taking a picture. Whoa...deep.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Yee peng showing off her effort. Nowadays kids are very hi-tec.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Shake me up Jesus, From the inside out(inside out), Come on, come on come on Jesus,by Your holy power!



We also gave them some hampers we wrapped last Wednesday, containing stuff we ourselves donated.Mostly junk food. Very cruel, no?  



I've come to realise that this is what I want in life, to give.I'm sorta sick of thinking about myself all the time.It's time to wke up, and look around, the harvest is plentiful but the labourers are few.Ask the Lord of the harvest....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 commandments The New Movie with Christian Slater as the voice of Moses.