Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Lab Was Robbed

Dear Lord,
Two days ago my lab got robbed, but of course You already know that.The person who did it must have been pretty deperate.Why do I say this? because who in their right mind wants to rob a laboratory? What can you steal-lah? Sodium Permanganate?Potato Dextrose Agar? NaOH?
But Lord, I must thank You that not too much was was stolen(only Sabil's not too new handphone and Emma's bagpack which contained only her matric card). Too bad I wasn't there to witness it.
Thanks for making French mid-sem quite okay. I knew Madame would set some bombastic-worded passage for comprehension. I just thank you that this time it wasn't so bad. But I still dunno why Lucie was "stupefait". Was it because her friend gave her "deux bissous" or because the appartement was too small?
I think I also screwed up the matching answer-quetion one. I didn't know that << Pourquoi est-ce que vous etes jete vote montre?>> meant "Why did you throw your watch away?". I thought it meant why is the party so cheap? hahaha.Anyway the correct answer was "Parce que elle n'est pas marchait", "Because It's not running."
You know the dilemma I'm in now.I put my future in Your hands. I know that if I do Your will, I'll always end up exactly where You want me to be, doing exactly what You want me to do.This is part of the proof:


Your Career Type: Investigative

You are precise, scientific, and intellectual.
Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems.

You would make an excellent:

Architect - Biologist - Chemist
Dentist - Electrical Technician - Mathematician
Medical Technician - Meteorologist - Pharmacist
Physician - Surveyor - Veterinarian

The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent.

No comments: