Sunday, January 22, 2006

Microbiology Portrait

My final year coursemates and I posed for some formal photographs late last year, and these are some of the shots. I only managed to get the digitalized form this morning, from Beth's laptop.The pictures were taken by a professional company, who charged us RM12 for an A4 sized picture, with our names, faculty, course and the university logo printed on it.



Image hosting by Photobucket
An informal shot, with the guys trying to be funny. Beside me is my best friend Caroline.




Image hosting by Photobucket
Another unrehearsed shot. I like this one because everyone is unprepared and spontaneous.




Image hosting by Photobucket
The real formal shot. I'm not hard to spot.My friend Hidayah is in the front row(sitting) showing off her strappy heels. Asilah and Akmal are 2nd and 3rd from left in the front row. Hunny Bunny is 2nd from right in front row( one of those rare moments she's not in Jeans and T-shirt) and Caroline is beside me. Emma, love guru extraodinaire, is top row ,extreme right. These are my closest in the course.

No comments: