Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Liz and Jason's Children

 



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Their firstborn, Sean, astride his toy horse Napolean.





Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Their newest addition, Aidan.Born on the19th of December 2005 .Wonder what izzit with Liz, Jason and Scottish names?



              Elizabeth Teh nee Heng is a long time friend of mine and her children really mean something unique to me. It means I'm no longer a kid.I'm officially an adult. You see, I've known Liz since I was a baby(well, maybe not that early) but as early as I can remember I've known Liz. I have a yellowish photo of her at my first birthday. Back when the photo was taken, Liz was still in primary school, and I was a toddler hanging on at her knee. Now, 20+ years later, we're still friends, and she's the proud mother of two beautiful sons. I got to know her husband Jason when I was in primary school, and they were already in secondary.



           I know also that her children mean a lot to her, because of her difficulty in having them. Now they're here.  Congratulations Liz, and *hugz*.




 

No comments: