Thursday, April 22, 2010

Not Particularly Lightheaded

I'm just taking time out today to think aloud.



Just for you who have not heard, FSCC as it is , will not exist in a few more months. Daniel has decided to go independant, as ICC(Ignite Community Centre). That is his decision.



This is my decision,

to go as well.

I've said this to myself, and will say it again. It is not a rebellion.

Merely an agreement to disagree regarding focus and emphasis. We have tried our best to submit to authority these past one year, and now it is an amicable parting.



Sometimes, it is okay to disagree with your parents. It is made alright by the fact that your parents release you with their love and blessings.

Thank you,

to all the elders and pastors in FGA KL, for being so understanding and releasing Daniel. Thank you for understanding each of us as well, as we make our individual decisions whether or not to stay or go.



Thank you for the freedom to make decisions.

For me, parental blessing means a lot, and I regard many of you as spiritual parents.



One year ago, I set my heart on leaving the nest because I wanted to be more effective to the community. That has not changed.

That is why, with your permission, and God's wings, I want to fly.

No comments: