Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GACC 2009 @ MMU Melaka Day 2

Minna-minna,
Konnichi-hua-hua,
here is the continuation of GACC 2009 report, which I was sooooo happy I attended. Day 2 of GACC 09' was filled with more cosplayers than the previous day. This time I came with Sam, my younger brother, whose main aim was to buy more Soul Eater bookmarks ( I bought Maka & Soul on day 1, he wanted to complete the set with the other weapons and Meisters)We arrived just in time for the Grand freeze;


Video credit: CammandoChaos
There was a bit of mix up and some cosplayers mistook the 5-minutes-before signal for the actual freeze signal, so we got to see the freeze twice.
Fav moment at 3:45 when the cross-player maid gets "molested"hahahahhahahha.
(by the way, those are my friends laughing and taking pictures)
My bro and i are somewhere in the middle of this video too.



Talking about the crossplayers...
At first when I saw from afar I thought..oh okay..more maids, then I got closer and found..

Ehh..? Bishonen in maid costumes...kawaii, kawaii. They're actually characters from Princess Princess.
They were really obliging and friendly..
While waiting for the duo and solo cosplay event to start...it was time to *snap*snap* away.
Mana cosplayer, which I mentioned before in this post.
This time, she's in full make-up and I'm happy for her.
Dragon ball-Naruto cross-over? Only at GACC 2009.

Uhu..A Shinigami from bleach, check out his sandals, sugoi.
Sam with Naruto the another one..
with Lloyd Asplund of Code Geass, whom we mistook for a Bleach Arrancar...oops!.

Now this is the real Arrancar, Nnoitra Jiruga, Espada no.5

Go to DMC!Go to DMC! with Johannes Krauser II, minus his wig!?
This guy was also one of the event MCs.
Once the duo and solo cosplay finals started, I was too busy laughing my head off to take any pictures. The MCs had great chemistry and all the participants were spontaneous and sporting.

In the solo cosplay finals, the best skits were inspired by Who's line..where participants acted and the MCs provided sound ...


(Video's from vampiremamoru @ youtube)
All spontaneous and unrehearsed...sugoi sugoi.

I had to leave after the last cosplay skit...and I missed the dance event, where the whole hall became a dance floor ..thankfully there's Youtube


What is love-GACC version
Parody of the famous Jim Carey SNL head shaking skit..OMG at 00:50
(Vid by ejump@youtube)

2 comments:

ReidXavi said...

Thanks for the photos ;) I'm glad you had a decent time down at GACC and braved H1N1-chan! Hope you do come to the next GACC and have an equally swell weekend! Jaa~

P.s
I'm the one who did the western princess, Yuujirou Shihoudani. The one in blonde XD

Anonymous said...

Konnichiwa,
so embarassed that someone I blogged about actually read this post.
*hazukashii desu*

I was explaining the event to one of my non Otaku friends by showing her vids, she said "wow, that blond girl can really move..." LOL

_michelle