Monday, July 07, 2008

New Semester

Today is the first day of a new semester here in Lala-land (er..sorry,UPM). I'm taking my comprehensive exam this semester, and scared s*** about it.
New freshies.. all who look lost, poor things. Brings back so much memories. I was lost too, but I remember the excitement of FINALLY being able to leave home. My first year was PURE FREEDOM, and looking back, one of the happiest times in my life, despite all the bullying by seniors.Gyaaa......

To everyone starting a new semester, all the best. Gambatte kudasai!

Struggling with: The hammer-on in YUI's Summer Song riff.
Just finished: Toward the Terra (highly recommend it, but be warned, the subject matter is kinda heavy, there are a lot of deaths, and nothing ends ideally)

Random liner note: This Martin HD-28V costs USD 3899, that's about RM 13, 646. *Faints*
Thanks to atheon for the info

Yet Another Random liner note:
Who knew, Gyoza can be eaten in so many ways....I particularly wonder how the one with Smarties taste like. (Pix from Swing girls, 2004)

No comments: