Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Money, Money,Money

PTPTN just got in today.This means that............

EVERYBODY IN CAMPUS IS GOING NUTS!
RIOT AT ATM MACHINE!
SAvE Us! SaVe uS!

The lines at the on-campus Bumiputra-Commerce ATM is Looooooong.Really Loooooooooooong.Looooooooooong until the cows come home type of looooooooooong.So this means I'll have to wait until the "I'm-rich-I'm rich" fever dies down,which will be sometime next week.*sigh*
In other news, yours truly has just got Streamyx 2 days ago.Broadband summore.Sharing with the housemates,so I'm only paying RM11 per month.Velly cheap.Cheap.cheap.

Anyway this week,plenty of things are happening.
1)Thursday (tomorrow)- Biotech Exhibition in Conjuction with the launch of the new Biotech Faculty.Minister of higher education coming.I've been recruited by my supervisor to take care of our booth,with my other supervisor-mates.There's plenty of fun things going on.Free tempeh and red-beet coffee samples, free facial with Lingzhi Face products and cooking demonstration.guess we will eat-cook-eat-cook-do facial- and eat some more!
2)Saturday- COST evangelistic concert by TSF in church.
3) Sunday morning-Dogathon.Organized by Vet Faculty.Was invited by my vet friends Gerry, Mark,Doreen & Ah Teh.Plenty of doggies running around.There is a owner-Dog look-a-like contest, doggy race,treasure hunt,doggy dress up and many more.

And....I've got to pass up my proposal.

No comments: