Friday, August 05, 2005

The Long Day

Haha.yay Yay.It's friday.TGIF(that's Thank God it's Friday).
I started the day at 8am and it ended at 7pm.And my mind is on overdrive from the adrenaline.Anyway,here are some highlights:

8.40am-Arrived at department.Tried to enter myco lab.Door locked.
8.50am-went for Immunology class.
10.00am-tried to enter lab again,still locked.This time managed to locate lab-mate/guardian of keys Afid,got keys from her, and went in to check on my soya beans,and Caroline's yeast.
11.00am-Spanish class.
12.30pm-went home to get project file and logbook,which I forgot to bring.
1.00pm-Lunch near library.Met jin Nee and Elizebeth
1.15pm-Awwright!I get to keep keys over the weekend.So went in to lab and did sendirian berhad stuff like weighing beans,exploring fridge for reagents,opening drawers to look for chemicals,poking around rotary evaporizer,etc,etc.
1.30pm-Appointment with Dr. Khaty( Dr. Khatijah Yusoff,deputy dean and my seminar supervisor).
2.10 -Returned to lab and re-weighed beans on electronic weighing machine downstairs in MICROB LAB 1. 600g.
3.05-rushed to Dewan Besar for a public lecture by Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohammad.Very nice.Didn't get to shake hands though.Too many people.I got squashed by the other students mobbing him at the end.
Shall try to post pictures taken by my friend/church-mate/IK-mate James,who I ran into there,who tried to climb on my head to get shots.

5.00pm-went to bank,lined up and checked account(finally)
5.30pm-To Library to photostate journal articles from before 2000,which were not found online.While there,read newspapers also.
6.30pm-Finally came home.Met Flo while tapau-ing McD's at 8.00pm
now-watching Fantastic 4 with housemates on Computer

No comments: