Wednesday, December 22, 2004

T'is The Season

There is a lack of Christmas cheer in campus.There are no carols playing through the airwaves,no santa hats and no deco of any sort.
But, we should look at the bright side.... Tonight is IK Christmas night! And I have no test on Christmas day, so I'll be driving back after lab on Christmas eve at 5pm to spend christmas with the family.Yay.
Amidst all the madness of running around( 19 credit hours this sem) and studying for tests and quiz, I learn one thing. Christmas happens inside of you. It's not the external mood that counts. Christmas is made, not induced.If the magic of Christ's birthday is in your heart, you can be in the middle of the Sahara desert, and still feel the christmas spirit.These few days, Caroline and I have been singing carols to each other in the mornings before class to remind ourselves what time of the year it is.Here's one I created:
On the 1st Day of New Year
The doctor gave to me,
A physical chemistry test...

wait till next week to get the rest of the song.

No comments: