Friday, November 05, 2010

Teach Me

Dad, I'm really sorry.
I think I've focused too much on what i don't have,til I've forgotten to see what I do have. You are good, and I will never forget it. Teach me to never forget it.
I'm thankful for this thing called cosplay. Whatever others may say about it, I know somehow, you meant for me to be here.
What is salt, if it stays only in the shaker?
So,
what is Michelle, of she stays only in one place, with 90% of the people in her phone list being all one type?
Whatever others may perceive, this is my worship to You,
to bring encouragement, kindness and hope wherever needed.
To be a friend.

Thank you for showing me the answer to my question,
when I said, how could I possibly be in the ACG community? It's like entering blindfolded into the wilderness, not knowing if I'll be safe, or hurt, or even if my current friends will abandon me.
I thank you, because only hours after I asked this question,
there they are...
Vocaloids..
having lunch at Papa Rich..before a photoshoot.