Friday, January 04, 2008

True beauty.


Its a new year, time to leave the past behind.Stand up, brush away the dust and get on with life. Yes, Father, I know its not going to be easy.Your love keeps me going. I thank you because you've kept me even though I've dissappointed You time and again.
Who am I, that you take time to invest in my life? But You do it anyway. You are God. You could easily do anything for yourself.You can raise up rocks to sing your praises if you like. You don't need me at all. Nothing I can do for you is of any value, and nothing I can give you, you cannot create by yourself.

Yet You choose to keep me. You're awesome.

On a lighter note:
I'm currently listening to Han Hong, a chinese tibetan singer. She's not your typical slim, pretty little thing. But her voice is like drops of gold. The first time I heard this, my eyes were wet.



In celebration of the truly beautiful, this woman is an original.



The TSF leadership's getting bigger becuse of all the little additions last year.
Top: l-R, Soon yen holding Joshua Rohan Zhu-tian, Mel holding Charis, Ellen holding Tiffany and Q(arlene)








Bottom: my god-daughter Charis Selvyna Raj

No comments: