Friday, March 31, 2006

In One Month....

I will graduate.
Even as I type the final few chapters of my thesis, I am not unsure, I am full of confidence. I've always thought that after I grad, it will be a time of uncertainty, but there is not a trace of uncertainty now, not one.
When I serve the True and Living God,there is not a moment of worry.He literally drops things into my lap, things I don't even know I want.El-shaddai is the provider of my needs.
What do I mean:
In a season when most of my friends are typing resumes and signing up for interviews, I have not witten one word.
Jesus knows the desires of my heart. It is to continue studying.
So this is what He does-
He , through my TSF FGA pastor offers me a 6 month internship in the church office.*Yay*So I start in June of this year, and end in November.Why is this so unique, so timely?
1)Because Rancangan Malaysia 9 just got announced this morning.Thus far, almost none of my lecturers can take any post-grad students because their previous grants have run out(they're broke).They need to wait for R.M.9 to be announced, send in their project proposals,get approval, get the money, then they can take in students.This will take until the end of this year.
Which is when I'll end my internship in church, and get back to uni life.Probably in the end of December or January.
2)The internship lets me stay in Serdang, I'll be near UPM, which will allow me to settle any convo issues, AND more importantly, keep in contact with my potential supervisor who'll help me prepare a project proposal that I have to hand in as part of my post-grad application.
3) I've always wanted to give my first few months post degree doing something for the Lord.Here it is.

And I still haven't written a single word of resume.

3 comments:

Joanne Low said...

Hi Michelle!

Great to hear that all your plans are well laid. Its definetly God's timing. He sees your honest desire and He'll provide all the way.
All the best in your future undertakings. May your life be a testimony to others! God bless

Anonymous said...

I'm talking...*talk talk talk talk*
Hard to do catching up. My brain is so messed up I dont know where to start. May need one full weekend retreat to pour out but at the moment, guess it's just enough to know i'm alive ... still. MICH IS THE BEST :D

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is striking. The clarity in your post is simply striking and i can take for granted you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the ac complished work. Excuse my poor English. English is not my mother tongue. Martha , car insurance california