Tuesday, December 06, 2005

When it Rains

Many times has it been quoted, that when misfortune comes, it comes in torrents.Like waters.Help me.

Mum and Sam came down last Wednesday,and stayed til Friday.I bunked in with them at The Summer Inn Hotel in Serdang Perdana, alternating between the lab and the hotel. It was a much needed emotional rest for all of us, after what the family has been through these past months.Went shopping in South City Plaza, but other than that not much.We stayed a lot in the hotel room and talked.
Was so depressed when I had to send them off to PuduRaya to catch a bus back to Melaka.But life goes on, and work helps me keep my mind off missing home.

On Sunday morning, I lost a friend.A sudden death until now not convincingly explained and the details are null.He was still okay when finals started.We can't understand. Why.
The realities of what we have read in our textbooks are now proving real, we begin to feel the pinch of what was only in theory, now affecting us in reality.
A curse on you, Pneumococcus pneumophila
for taking my friend away.

1 comment:

butter_cookie said...

hey gal, what ha been going on? how are you doing? when i see you in church, i've gotta grab u and catct up! hehez. take carez ya. *hugz*